Wednesday 19 February 2014

Second Sabbatical in Slave Land: 3rd night in chastity, 17th in denial

...cheap Chinese device
An uneventful evening. I finished deep cleaning the kitchen. Xena worked late. We watched TV while I rubbed her feet, then went to sleep.

Of course, I was sleeping in my cage: my 3rd night of chastity, my 17th in denial.

I drifted off tormented by mental images of Flappers in various states of undress, then slept like a log.

I drifted off tormented by mental images
of Flappers in various states of undress...
There are practical tricks to sleeping in a chastity cage: follow your normal bedtime routine; wear tight briefs to provide support and prevent abortive erections at odd angles; avoid spicy food and drink that will further irritate your cock making you need to pee every hour; let the thoughts come and go, don't consciously avoid thinking about sex, but don't dwell on it!; and, before all this, have a cage that fits without too much room to grow. (24 hour chastity marathons require more preparation.)

The first night is always the hardest; it's just too exciting being locked up! After this, routine sets in. Nocturnal erections aren't painful, but do wake me. I've started to find the tightness comforting - still there! I just squirm a bit and go back to sleep.

Meanwhile the denial aspects are interesting. For me, 17 days is a long time to go without an orgasm.

It's been easier than I thought.
she's also confessed to finding my longer term
"plight" 
amusing and pleasing.
 

Mental adjustment helped me to enjoy the sensual benefits.

Consciously, I let the feelings of lust come and go, acknowledge the hungry tingle in my groin, but don't engage with it (though it seems to give me energy).

Unconsciously... well, after a while - so I've read - your unconscious gets with the program and backs up any specific and practical conscious decisions you've made. Timelocks and anti-pullout systems are pretty decisive, and my unconscious has just given in.

However, what really made it easy was that more than ever before chastity and denial is a real act of submission on my part.

Xena long ago she admitted that she prefers me chaste in bed. Recently, she's also confessed to finding my longer term "plight" amusing and pleasing.

Since she sort of took control over my orgasms, I also detect a certain relish in her intimate power over me. (Not being kinky, I think she expected Sadism to feel different from other emotions, but of course it's not.)
however vanilla our interactions are - since I am time-locked
into a chastity cage - I'm 
always at a disadvantage.

Even without the sensual pleasures and submissive satisfaction, the denial and subsequent chastity has been worthwhile because it provides a foundation for our dynamic. It demonstrates to Xena that I really am serious about this and capable of making myself "suffer" and also ensures that however vanilla our interactions are - since I am time-locked into a chastity cage - I'm always at a disadvantage.

I'm really curious as to what will happen next... Will she start to tease me?

Use my self-help books to add Female Centered Femdom to your relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!