Tuesday 25 March 2014

Holy Trainer 2 Review: 5 nights sleeping in chastity

"I used to feel I had to ask your permission to belt up before sleep," I remark as I give Xena her pre-sleep backrub.

51 days of denial mean that I get hard just touching her skin... of course the Holy Trainer doesn't let me get an erection. Earlier rubbing her feet I went into a kind of fugue state and she gave me a demerit.

"Now," I continue, "I feel I have to ask your permission not to belt up."

It is not always easy to settle down to sleep in a chastity device
when you're sharing the bed with a beautiful woman you love.
"Too right," says Xena.

"So," I continue, risking pushing a little. "I've been wearing the Holy Trainer most nights, but what are the rules?"

"Where it whenever it's needed," says my wife.

I chuckle. "You need to be more specific than that."

"At night," says Xena. "Otherwise you might masturbate - which is how this all started."

"What? Oh." This is news to me. "And during the day when on my own?"

"Yes," says Xena.

"OK," I say, and I can say OK because the so far the Holy Trainer has been no trouble at all.

No period of adjustment, no chafing or teething troubles.

I could have taken it straight out of the box when it
arrived, cleaned it and installed it and just left it on!
I honestly believe I could have taken it straight out of the box when it arrived, cleaned it and installed it and just left it on!

So that's how we've lived for the last five days.

I wear the Holy Trainer each night, take it off to go to the local gym, then belt up for the rest of the day unless I have some evening sporting activity. I'm not wearing 24/7, but I'm more in than out and I've slept five nights in the device.

It is not always easy to settle down to sleep in a chastity device when you're sharing the bed with a beautiful woman you love! Sometimes I just have to lie there and squirm, waves of lust rippling out from my trapped penis.

Even so, I have generally slept very soundly indeed.

For a start - with a good snug fit - answering the call of nature is no problem. If the head of my cock is squished against the end of the tube, then the slit is aligned with the slot. I don't even have to look. No messing around with Q-tips and endless handfuls of toilet paper.

The snugly fitting tube lies quite naturally against the balls, meaning that everything is where it normally is. There's no need to lie in an odd position;  I can even lie on my front! There's also no need to wear briefs to provide support (it helps that the Holy Trainer is really light), and no padlock to clunk around, getting in the way and unbalancing things. The A-ring also conforms to the body. Mostly I hardly know it's there.

In general, erections are no problem. The tube format means no bars to dig into the sensitive penis head or to chafe my shaft. The erection remains pointed down, there's no sense that the device is going to slide off.

The Holy Trainer doesn't prevent morning wood, but nor does it turn it into a physical torture. My penis inflates so strongly that the Holy Trainer ends up perched over the head like one of those penicap devices! Even so, the device remains in place and, more importantly, there's no pain. I remember being woken up with by the Chinese, feeling like my cock was being forced through a colander while a gorilla was trying to rear off my balls. No so the Holy Trainer. The sensation is odd, and tight, but not painful. EDIT: Smaller ring appears to fix morning wood problem.

So, when I'm turned on, the Holy Trainer is there, trapping, restraining, sealing, but never hurting. When I'm relaxed and sleepy, it's just a comforting presence around my genitals. I sleep soundly and wake refreshed and perhaps a little smug.

(I would like very much to wear the device for 24 hours solid some time soon, and I certainly plan to test having a shower while wearing it.)

If you aren't careful what you wish for, then why not try using my Femdom self help books to add some chastity to your relationship?

3 comments:

  1. Hi, what color is your cage? I've heard that the transparent becomes more flexible when it's warm, than the colored ones. What can you say about the flexibility?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black. When it arrived it was pretty rigid, which was fine actually. In the last couple of weeks it became flexible. Then the locking post snapped off! Customer services were very responsive. Waiting to see what action they take before I post about this.

      Delete
    2. Update: They are sending me a new one.

      Delete

Tell me what you think!