|Male chastity has a lot to |
offer the mainstream...
At the moment, unless you have a piercing, the chastity device only really stays on because it creates a self-amplifying submissive feedback loop. You can also easily defeat it using a vibrator.
People have tried lots of different designs, but none of them really prevent pullout while soft. Nor do any of them stop the wearer getting off by using a vibrator.
So we need something different.
How about, instead of prevention, working on deterrence?
Here's where a digital device would fix everything. I've called it the DickBit and I should be very surprised if nobody was working on won. (Please feel free to use this name if you are, but I'd love a review copy.)
The Basic DickBit Chastity Enforcer
|Obviously, there'd be an option to |
have erections set back the
CLICK TO GET A STORY ABOUT THIS
The basic DickBit has the following:
- Pulse Monitor - Detects pull out.
- Vibration Monitor - Detects use of a vibrator.
- Audio Alarm - Can be configured so that the monitors set it of. Various options include socially embarrassing messages or mood killing jingles. Only times out after an hour or so.
- Visual Telltale - Triggered by the detectors. Red light winks until reset by keyholder.
- Upload information to other devices for the keyholder.
This would meet the key requirements of all the typical vanilla uses for male chastity. The possibility of embarrassment would... encourage impulse control, so the device would work in the bedroom as a couple toy and also to prevent infidelity and private masturbation.
The upload feature would keep the key holder informed, making them feel reassured - if that's what they need - and acting as another layer of deterrent.
The Delux DickBit Chastity EnforcerAs an erotic novelist, I can think of some nice features I would add to a delux version:
- Erection Monitor - Detects how hard you are. Possibly this could also detect ejaculation.
- Settable Time Lock - This need not be a physical locking device; it could simply prevent the security features from deactivating. Obviously, there'd be an option to have erections set back the release time.
- Micro Electric Shocker: Apparently this is now technically feasible. It could be set up so that the monitors trigger it.
- Ink Bomb: A smaller version of what they use in retail. Pull-out triggers this one-use device, which sprays non-toxic indelible ink all over the wearer. If it could work reliably - false positives would be a problem! - then this would be very popular with self bondage enthusiasts, since for most practical purposes, they really would be stuck in their device until unlocked.
When is the DickBit Chastity Enforcer going to come?
Learn how to how to walk the same Femdom path with your partner!