Friday 28 June 2013

How to make your CB 100% secure without piercings or spikes!

Here's my cheap security fix for ball gripping male chastity belts:
Go to updated version.
It's really not that complicated! Surgical tape works well for short lock-ups because the base ring protects it from interference, but once the CB is removed, a good soak in the bath and a fingernails unwind it without losing pubic hair. Rubber solution glues like "Copydex" are more waterproof but check for skin sensitivity first.

I haven't yet endurance tested this see what happened when I did. The pubic hair shouldn't be taut, so is unlikely simply to come out over a day or so. The idea is that when the device is in place properly, there's no pressure on the tether.

Let me know if you try this too...

For spicing up your sex life with some male chastity, see my Femdom self-help guides....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!