Sunday 21 September 2014

72 hours of normal life in a Holy Trainer 2 (plus revealing conversation with Xena)

 ...not looking up from her book.  My seemingly
normal wife is utterly relaxed about the prospect
of me being sealed into a chastity device 24/7.

Find out how to get some of this in your life!
When I first put on the Holy Trainer 2, my response was:
"Omigod I never want to take this thing off!"
Careful what you wish for!

For those who've just tuned in, after a third broken Holy Trainer 2, I used the device's flexibility when hot to squeeze into a expoxied-up version of the device. I am therefore technically in permanent chastity.

At the moment the permanent is not really an erotic thing. It's just that I can't replace the device if it breaks. I'd rather wear 24/7 than have to wear the Chinese chastity cage every night.

We don't go in for this communication-communication thing, but I realized we needed to have a proper conversation about the situation, otherwise I might drift outside Xena's comfort zone without realizing it. Also, I wasn't going to take this step without Xena taking some ownership of it.

On Friday night, as I did her feet, I asked if we could talk. It was a short and slightly awkward discussion:

"Getting in and out is a major effort," I say. "And it's bound to wear out."

"The implication being..?" she says, not looking up from her book. My seemingly normal wife is utterly relaxed about the prospect of me being sealed into a chastity device 24/7.

"I probably need to stay in it most of the time."

"And?" she says.

"But when we do erotic things, you like it that I can't 
just get off in the morning?"
"Yes,"she says matter-of-factly. "That adds to it."
Find out how to get some of this in your life! 
"We need to have a talk about it," I say.

"Go on..."

"Morally, I think it's like having a piercing. It's always there but not always relevant," I say. "It's not as if I'm walking around turned on all the time."

"Is there any chance of getting found out?" she asks.

"No," I say, and feel confident about it. It really isn't visible under jeans. If anybody bangs into it, I have a tobacco tin I use for change in my pocket.

"Fine then," she says.

"You're making me feel like you're just indulging me," I persist. "Do you want me to do this?"

"I don't care what happens in the daytime," she says.

"You just want me chaste at night?"

"Yes." She looks back at her e-reader.

I'm not letting her get away with this. "But when we do erotic things, you like it that I can't just get off in the morning?"

"Yes," she says matter-of-factly. "That adds to it."

"And you wouldn't want me masturbating each day?" I ask.

I'm just lucky that our FLR continues with
 its kneeling protocol and demerit system,
and gloriously frustrating foot rubs

Find out how to get some of this in your life!
"No!"

"Well I can't stay chaste without the device," I say. "And if I keep removing it, it will break. So in effect you want me to stay locked in."

"Yes. I suppose so."

And that's the discussion -- not exactly how I'd fantasize about being consigned to permanent chastity! But, it's a busy time for both of us and - frankly - a dry spell. I'm just lucky that our FLR continues with its kneeling protocol and demerit system, and gloriously frustrating foot rubs (I'm still 300% better off erotically than if we were still vanilla. Think about it - I get at least some Femdom each and every night, and always wake up in chastity).

So though I'm 72 ours into wearing  24 hours a day, it's not exactly a wildly erotic time. (Sorry if you're reading for a fap.)

Instead I've done normal things. Trained for my sport. Hung out with friends. Put up a new fence in the garden. All with the Holy Trainer 2 secretly glued shut around my genitals.

The effect is... pretty much nothing at all. I've hardly known it's there.

Observations so far:

  • It really is invisible under street clothes.
  • Don't wear tight jeans if you're bending a lot -- jeans crush the thing into you, which isn't comfortable though doesn't seem to cause any damage.
  • Carry at least two Q-tips in different pockets for head-aligning. I lost one when I took out a pocket handkerchief!
  • Striding down the street, the tip of my cock clicks against the inside of the tube.
  • For added confidence, have some pre-prepared excuses just in case you're caught being kinky: something in your jeans pocket to provide an alibi if bumped; plus some handy phrases such as, "Medical device - I don't want to talk about it," and "This helps me with my anxiety."
It's awesome, but it's also sad. What a pity the Holy Trainer 2 has such a basic design flaw. Roll on the Holy Trainer 3!

UPDATE: All my demerits arrived at one go last night - 52 strokes of various whips! So much for a dry spell :)


Don't resign yourself to just getting off on other people's adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her

2 comments:

  1. Can I ask out of interest, what the perfect or near perfect scenario would be for you re chastity? Still to be a 24/7 wearer, taken out, teased, denied and placed back on? obviously with Xena taking control of when you take it off? I have little knowledge of men +/- chastity within a F/m relationship. Basically intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking!

      Answered in next post - http://becomeherslave.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/faq-whats-my-perfect-chastity-scenario.html

      Delete

Tell me what you think!