|The HT2 is an awesome device to |
wear, but it has two design flaws
After roughly a month and a half my Holy Trainer chastity device broke... AGAIN.
This is the third time, and though their customer services were great the first two times, they are now ignoring me.
I imagine that either they think I'm doing something stupid with the device, or else, being a small operation, they are in a state of panic. I'm not the only person this has happened to. (I will say that when they bring out the Holy Trainer 3, I shall probably buy it.)
The HT2 is an awesome device to wear, but it has two design flaws:
|most chastity-oriented men|
would count themselves
lucky to wear their device
for 60 nights in a year!
Second, the bioresin, whatever that is. It really does soften as it warms up, but this is a useless feature. The device's design is already comfortable. All the softening does is cause a risk of tearing -- another fault reported by some users.
The fact the Internet isn't full of Holy Trainer sob stories simply suggests to me that most of these devices aren't actually worn that often. Mine broke after -- what? -- 60 nights.
I suspect that most chastity-oriented men would count themselves lucky to wear their device for 60 nights in a year! (If it broke after that, and the company sent them a replacement, then that gives the thing a lifetime of at least 2 years - a pretty good deal, actually. And I wonder whether the bioresin recovers from stress if you let it rest.)
|I used Araldite Rapid|
Actually, out of desperation, I've already done it. Last time I had a breakage, I got the spare slightly larger ring and glued it to the tube.
I can't show you a picture because I'm wearing the thing right now, and I've discovered I'm not comfortable with putting up any kind of cock shot.
I'm not saying this is a good idea, I suspect that eventually the device will break permanently, and if you went for a tighter base ring, this might not work, but...
This is how to turn your broken Holy Trainer 2 into a semi-permanent or long term chastity device
- Remove broken device from genitals(!), get some privacy for a few hours and the use of a work surface.
- Purchase some powerful two-part epoxy resin glue. I used Araldite Rapid.
- Clean the hell out of the surfaces to glue.
This means using detergent and then perhaps white spirit.
- Roughen the surfaces to glue.
I scored them with a craft knife (be careful!) and a small wire brush. You could also use rough sandpaper.
- Apply the glue as per instructions on the packet.
You might want to also glue back the broken bit of the peg.
- Peg or clamp the parts together, but not too firmly otherwise you'll squeeze out all the glue!
- Leave the device for at least twice the time recommended on the pack.
- Once set, check the bond then thoroughly wash the device.
- If the bond failed and you used the right glue, scrape away the glue and start again.
(I had to do this.)
Getting in and out of your semi-permanent chastity device
- In your bathroom sink, run the hot water until very hot. Place the device in the sink on its base ring and fill the sink until the base ring only is covered.
- Once the base ring is pliable, take the device out of the sink and dry it.Without putting too much pressure on the tube, bend back the base ring and squeeze it.
- One at a time, slip your testicles through the base ring. Push your penis into the tube as best you can.
- Now get into the shower and squirt cold water at your genitals. This hardens the device, giving it some robustness. Dry off and use a Q-tip etc to align your penis as normal.
- Have a long hot bath.
- One the bass-ring is pliable, retrieve your penis from the tube.
- Carefully bend back the base ring without putting pressure on the tube and free your testicles one at a time. This may hurt a little.
- Place the device somewhere to cool off, then run it under cold water.
Why this is a semi-permanent chastity device
|Xena is also busy, but I |
get the sense that she doesn't
object to the new arrangement.
|We'll see how the weekend goes. |
I have 50 demerits outstanding.
Don't resign yourself to just getting off on other people's adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her.