Thursday 20 August 2015

Lady Fox of Custom Chastity gives me a nice review

Her shop is pretty much
 
what I predicted about
the future of male
chastity devices.
Lady Fox of the new 3D printed Custom Chastity shop dropped by the Guest Book to leave a lovely review:

I have just down loaded your Getting Her to be a Vanilla Dominatrix.
LOVE LOVE LOVE - now all I have to do is point all the men that ask me how am I going to get my wife/partner into being a keyholder.
Will be adding a link on our site.
cheers
Lady Fox


Her shop is pretty much what I predicted about the future of male chastity devices, except they offer a range of material including steel and silver(!). I shall watch them with interest -- much as I love the HT2, the tube format is limiting in terms of endurance.


Don't resign yourself to just getting off on other people's adventures! When we started out, my wife was vanilla. Use my manuals to help you walk the same Femdom path! There's one for him, and one for her

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!