- Crown width and height
- Front profile (e.g. slope, crown to tip, rise to top of slit)
- Cock ring to crown
- My crown caught on the front edge of the tube during normal movement.
- Shaft caused unsettling edemas during wear for more than a few hours.
- Shaft triggered turtling, resulting in the penis being trapped in the tube.
Second Attempt: Perfect!
Design Elements in Detail
- Detailed measurement of slit length and position was a waste of time!
- Careful measurement of the profile paid off.
- After a shower, it's important to restore natural skin moisture with a little E45 lotion applied with a Q-tip. Otherwise the dry skin sticks to the tube and morning wood can result in my penis stuck halfway.
- The key to avoiding problems with morning wood causing the whole device to slide up the shaft is to not apply lotion or lubricant to your balls. That way the base ring remains properly seated, and morning wood is like any other strong erection.
Caveats and Conclusions
Learn how to how to walk the same Femdom path with your partner!
CLICK HERE to download my Femdom Erotica (all written while chaste!)